Semco – UK Manufacturers and Suppliers of Industrial Pallet Racking Systems
“Pallet Racking designed for strength, durability and ease of assembly”
Semco’s adjustable Pallet Racking offers a variety of storage solutions for practically any type of palletised products you may wish to store. The racking system is totally flexible and can be designed to meet precise or bespoke criteria without sacrificing cost effectiveness.
We can offer the rack designed in accordance with the SEMA Code of Practice for the Design of Static Pallet Racking or to the Pan-European standard BS EN 199. The complexity of the Euronorm code means it is best suited for applications in excess of 12m high whilst the more user friendly SEMA code with its excellent safety record will satisfy the needs of most customers.
Semco’s adjustable Pallet Racking System is designed for strength and durability as well as ease of assembly. Our comprehensive range of rack frames and beams ensure that there is a solution from Semco for any storage challenge.
Features and Benefits
- Uprights – the reversible post design enables them to be turned upside down and re-used should damage occur at low level
- Posts – punched at 50 mm pitch increasing flexibility for picking levels within bulk storage operations
- Beam range – our wide range of beams are all of strong closed box section construction covering all loading capacities required up to 5,000 kgs per level
- Beam Connector – ‘wrap around’ design offers enhanced beam performance and rigidity
- Beam Locking Pins – tamper proof design prevents removal without the use of a screwdriver
- Post Protectors – provide good low level protection from operational damage
- Accessories – a wide range of accessories such as open slatted and closed boarded timber decking, fork spacers and pallet support bars available to optimise usage of racks with variable shaped products