PIGEON HOLE RACKING
Pigeon Hole Storage is generally designed on an available space or a stock requirement basis and is an ideal storage solution for long lengths of Timber, PVCu Profiles and Plastic Drainage. Timber is particularly suited to this type of storage as it keeps the product in its optimal storage position (i.e horizontal) whilst allowing easy manual selection. The space in front of the racks often doubles as an order marshalling and/or vehicle loading area.
Racking Features and Benefits
- Ideal for storage of timber and timber profiles in the optimal horizontal plane for lengths of up to 3.6m, 4.8m and 6.0m
- Rack bay widths can be configured to suit available space, stock widths are 1350mm, 2000mm and 2700mm
- Compartments can be tailored to accommodate the stock profile and dividers are available as semi-permanent or fully adjustable
- 50mm pitch of the post section maximises horizontal adjustability
- A wide range of dividing systems offer flexibility for vertical storage
- Extras – pricing tickets, kicking rails etc.