“Vertical Storage Racking / Vertical Racking / A-Frame Racking is ideal for storing timber, metal or plastic”
Semco’s Vertical Storage/A-Frame Racking is a cost-effective method of presenting and storing vertical materials supplied in long lengths such as timber, UPVC extrusions, copper tube, aluminium and steel sections and profiles etc.
The hand loaded nature of the system allows use of narrow aisles minimising floor space requirements whilst maximising product selectivity. It is ideal for individual product display and the compartments can be quickly and easily altered to accommodate changing stock profiles.
Racking Features and Benefits
- Frames are available as single or double sided with heights of 2.5m, 3.5m and 4.5m allowing vertical stacking of timber lengths up to 3.6m, 4.8m and 6.0m respectively
- Bay widths can be tailored to suit available space, stock widths are 1350mmm, 2000mm and 2700mm
- Bow Dividers (also known as D-Dividers) can be fitted to provide variable compartment widths. They are available as 1m high x 600mm, 800mm and 900mm deep
- Divider Arms can be utilised instead of or as well as Bow Dividers to provide additional support to long slender lengths of timber. Manufactured from square hollow steel sections they are fitted with a plastic plug at the open end and available in depths of 600mm, 800mm and 900mm
Racking Optional Extras
- Rack divider arms with ticket flags for pricing
- Bow dividers with clip-on ticket plates
- Stock retention chains available as additional safety features
- Centre of 3.5m and 4.5m high racking frames can be configured for pigeon-hole rack storage up to a height of 1.8m for additional horizontal storage