“Semco Cantilever Racking is designed in accordance with the SEMA Code of Practice for The Design of Static Cantilever Racking and/or FEM 10-2-09 and/or BS5950 Part 5 and/or BS EN 1993-1-3 (Eurocode 3)”
Semco Cantilever Racking provides you with a variety of options for storing long loads such as Timber and Boards, Metal Tubes, Bars and UPVC Extrusions. Our in-house design service guarantees a bespoke racking design service that is specific to the individual storage requirements of our customers.
Semco’s Racking is manufactured in accordance with the SEMA Code of Practice for The Design of Static Cantilever Racking and/or FEM 10-2-09 and/or BS5950 Part 5 and/or BS EN 1993 -1-3 (Eurocode 3) depending on the customers requirements and the complexity of the racking structure.
Features and Benefits
- Columns – punched at every 75 mm for maximum flexibility for accommodating different load heights
- Columns – punched as double sided as standard to allow single sided racks to be easily converted to double sided racks if and when required
- Base – bolted as standard on all stock racks allowing simple changeover from single to double sided and vice versa
- Base – full width base end plates minimise damage to tyres on handling equipment
- Arms – tapered open section arm design maximises clearances when loading and unloading
- Arm Connector Pins – toleranced design allows transmission of load from arm into column. Uniquely designed to allow rapid fitting and removal for quick arm relocation
- Brace Frames – cross braced bolted design gives good rigidity to minimise sway during loading/unloading operations